Tuesday 12 June 2012

Dura Hair 2nd Anniversary

Well, most of the things I post here I have no support at all, which means I get the items on my own. But there are ones I'm sponsored and I don't mind posting, for I'm always impressed by their quality and among them are Dura hair.

I was offline for a time, and then when came back was checking their blogger group and had a very exciting surprise:

DURA 2nd ANNIVERSARY!!!

To celebrate so Chiaki Xue (the mind behind the brand) has released an amazing hairdo: Dura 2nd Anniversary Hair. I instantly loved it, so modern, but still very versatile, full of details, when then I saw that there was another release: Dura-Boy 36 - another creative and incredible hair. I like blonde, so that's the colour I'm on, but there are plenty of choices.

Top: Dura 2nd Anniversary hair / Bottom: Dura Boy 36 - Hairbase Lanevo Blonde

 Dura limo ===> http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dura%20Dura/65/128/1002

No comments:

Post a Comment