Tuesday 3 July 2012

playing to kill

playing to kill by Atlas Pastorelli
playing to kill, a photo by Atlas Pastorelli on Flickr.

Yeah, I came back to SL, although I have to share my time nowadays with another game, actually a MMO, name is League of Legends. At first I was like "blah", but a friend insisted that I should give it a go, now am so addicted to it. haha So, after killing many minions in there, I guess I got some inspiration to build this outfit, very urban and street, perfect for playing RPG in world like those police and bandit games, and also for clubbing and so. Imho it's still a bit sexy for the low rise camo shorts. No more words now, going straight to the styling card.

Hairbase - Madesigns tintable hairbase
Hair - Burley - Carlo platinum 03
Dogtag - Rok-Nav Dog-Tag
Jacket - 4mc Jacket1 (mesh)
Undies and shorts - Legal Insanity - baggy pants urban camo (there are a gun and some bullets attached to it, see why its also nice for urban rpg?)

Ah I seldom say the eyes when they're not Ibanez, but why not giving you the secret tonite? Alright, they're Lelutka pierce eyes. For the next posts I'm about blogging some gift skins I got, just need to try them and see if they fall well on me. Well, ladies and gentlemen, this is it. See ya.

No comments:

Post a Comment