Tuesday 13 December 2011

Let this winter pass...

I know that so far there's not post about any cyber stuff. You might be curious. It will come, I assure you. But just arriving from a show and walking around a beautiful sim, I was tempted to show you some casual chic, as I'm not only made of coils and screws.

Why not, then, run out of the classic black and/or bring some light into darkness? By the way, these winter-ish sims are so beautiful to take pictures. Is this my only impression?





into_pcs



Hairbase - MADesigns - Tintable hairbase
Hair - MADesigns - Toby Light Blond III
Jacket and shirt - Mr. Poet - Peacoat Beige (modified)
Gloves - Cheerno - STD MADAME Gigi gloves
Trousers - Gizza - Canvas Dirty Cream
Boots - GOS - Urban Boots
Eyes - IBANEZ - Billabong

No comments:

Post a Comment